My new years resolution is discipline. I realize there is no way to achieve this in an abrupt life-altering manner, so I’m taking it slowly and in stages. I expect lots of bruises from falling off the wagon but here is what I’d like to do (kind of hard to put this in order):
- Get to bed at a reasonable hour (between 11 and 11:30). Lights out between 12 and 12:30.
- Make a “To Do” list for the following day before you go to sleep so you don’t stay up all night thinking about what you need to do tomorrow. Make it reasonable (This is a daily “To Do”, not the main Everything-In-Your-Life-That-Needs-To-Get-Done “To Do”).
- Wake up at a reasonable hour (hour TBD).
- Get everything on last night’s “To Do” list done.
- Get to the gym before work 2 days a week.
- Eat breakfast.
- Do not let stupid Facebook games give you a false sense of accomplishment. Do the real stuff first.